Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Favorite Blushes & Bronzers.


Blushes and Bronzers are a must to complete your beautiful makeup look.


I am in LOVE and totally addicted to blushes and bronzers more than any other makeup. A pretty blush on
the apples of your cheeks and a tan bronzer to contour your cheekbones is a must. I prefer more of a light baby pinkish color on my cheeks over dark tones because It gives it more of a natural effect making it look like your blushing. Blush finishes and completes your makeup look because It gives your face a young, healthy looking " blushing " glow making you look radiant and youthful. My favorite high brand blushes are definetly from of course the best brand ever, MAC. Im pretty sure everyone loves MAC's cream and powder blushes. The colors are so pigmented and a little goes a long way. My favorite Mac blushes are Mocha, which is a light baby pink, Eversun, which is a light peach golden color with little irridescents, gingerly which is also a golden bronzy color. And i also LOVE drugstore blushes such as The Maybelline Dream Mousse Blushes. They are so pigmented and i love the texture and consistency because its kind of like a whip cream mousse feel. And its soooo fun and easy to apply and blend. PLUS a little goes a long way, all you need is a tiny tiny amount because its soooo pigmented !!!!!! Be careful not to overdue it though. ANd my most favorite of all are bronzers. I use it on my cheeks and areas of my face to give me that bronzy sun kissed healthy glow. And i use bronzers to contour and define my face all the time. Contouring is my favorite step in makeup application and i never skip it. CONTOURING is the magic of makeup. Not only does it slenderizes, contours and slims down your face, but it also defines your facial features to accentuate your beautiful features on your face revealing your natural beauty. That's the magic of makeup, you can use makeup to pretty much change and transform any feature on your face to enhance your natural beauty to bring out your confidence.... I LOVE MAKEUP <3 ... So here are some of my fave. blushes and bronzers that i use on a daily basis. Check out my blushes/bronzers haul and review on my youtube channel ......www.youtube.com/makeupbyrachel89

  • Mac " Mocha " Powder Blush
  • Mac " Gingerly " Blush
  • Mac " Eversun " Blush
  • Mac " Blunt " Blush
  • ELF Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Sunkissed
  • Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Pink Voyage
  • Maybelline Expertwear Blush in Gentle Rose
  • Lorac Tantalizer Baked Bronzer
  • Loreal HIP Blendable Blushing Creme
  • Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush in Gentle Pink
  • Clinique Blushwear Cream Stick in Glow Blush

No comments:

Post a Comment